The PLAY Kendama PRO Model's 2013:
This new PLAY Kendama 2013 Pro model brought to you by Kendama Europe, is the right choice for any ambitious Kendama enthusiast!
It has originally been build to become a competition Kendama for the best Kendama Players in the world. We where orientating on legendary Kendama models and did work together closely with Kendama experts and institutions worldwide, for several years.
Finally we came out with amazing results, and are proud to present you the new supreme quality PLAY Kendama PRO Models 2013.
The optimum shape's and balance can only be reached through the use of premium european beech wood from Austria. In combination with our robust, sticky but chipless paint we are proud to present to you this unique Kendama.
No matter if you are new to Kendama or if you are aiming for international titels, the PLAY Kendama will be your weapon of choice!!
-The Void (5th Dan Expert and BKA leader):
" it's currently my weapon of choice. In fact, if you asked me to choose between this and a Mugen… I'd have a long think about my answer."
-Jeffrey van Reeven (3th Dan Expert, Kendama Legend from Netherlands)
"The new ones are so sick when not broken in. And a broken in one is just orgasmic."
-Nicolas Schopfer (5th Dan expert, european Champion 2011, Japan Gold medal Winner)
"Very nice balanced, the best Kendama brand outside Japan!"
-Yannick Brunner (3th Dan expert, PRO PLAYER and founder of the Kendama Team Switzerland)
"Das neue Play bringt ein stolzes Gewicht auf die Waage, was mir persönlich mehr Sicherheit und Kontrolle verspricht."
- Alex Ruish (3th Dan expert, most famous Kendama Pro outside Japan)
"...please bring 5 of them to the EKA for me!"
- David Gault (3th Dan expert, famous PRO Player from the Reunion Islands)
“I've just received the kendamas and after a few minutes playing it I can tell you that I LOVE them!”
- Thibaut Arcos (french PRO Player and founder of FTK Kendama Team)
"Well balanced with a good repartition of weight between tama and ken!"
-Connor Burke (English PRO PLAYER)
"...,genuinely one of the best kendamas I've played with,..."
-Tomoyuki Tsukui (Japan PRO PLAYER)
"...,Ken-Intensity as well as Ken and Dama Balance: Great! (It is better than oozora)..."
But not only Pro Player, also some Kendama Associations gave the new PLAY Kendama Pro models a hard testing !
You can read the first comments by the BKO here:
British Kendama Association Review PLAY Kendama 2013
- EKA (European Kendama Assoc.) approved for all official european Competitions
- made from european, sustainable beech wood from Austria.
- Premium brand by the oldest european Kendama Company - Kendama Europe.
- CE conformtiy tested and certified by the TUEV sued.
(EN 71-1/A9:2009; EN 71-2/A1:2007; EN 71-3/AC:2002)
- Sizes: high185mm, wide: 70mm, ball: 60mm, string lenghts: 400mm
- The Kendama should not be used by children under the age of 7.
This is not a toy!
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 month of age due to small parts. Strangulation and chocking hazard.